Don’t you wish you had affordable short-cuts to make healthy living easier? Are you tired of trying to make a Whole Foods lifestyle work on a Trader Joe’s budget?
I get it. You want the best for your family. You want to raise healthy kids, have strong immune systems, be more fit and energetic, and be intentional about creating a natural home, but sometimes it just feels so hard.
There’s a lot to learn and the internet can be more than a little overwhelming at times.
I know what it’s like to feel that healthy living shouldn’t be this difficult, and it shouldn’t have to cost so much, either! Don’t you ever wish someone would just tell you exactly what you need to know and how to make these changes for less?
When you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it all comes together so much more easily. You know what to cook for your family. You’re more confident in choosing natural alternatives. You can easily replace store-bought products with DIY options that really work. You feel better (and even look better, too). Healthy living becomes less stressful and more enjoyable.
That’s why Stephanie and her team have put together the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the fourth year in a row. Each year, they’re amazed at how many families are saying “yes!” to their health and taking them up on this super short opportunity to get a complete collection of natural-living resources for a crazy low price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 83 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more. All together, it’s worth over $2,400!
Plus, it comes with almost $250 worth of bonus products including:
- Green Kid Crafts – FREE craft box ($19.95 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
- MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
- The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
- Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) OR FREE 1-ounce bag of Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $16.99)
- Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
- Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $27.95)
- Grove Co. – FREE Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener and stain remover, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value) OR a FREE 1-year VIP Membership for existing customers ($39.95 value)
- Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2400 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 2 days! After Thursday night, December 29th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need. What’s included in the bundle below. What a deal! I purchased mine and can’t wait to take advantage of all of these amazing resources!
- Heal Your Gut Summit by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Heal Your Microbiome Optimize Your Health by Dr. Jill Tieman at Real Food Forager ($5.95)
- Healing Patiently by Chloe Breczinski at How We Flourish ($30.00)
- Juicing the Right Way by Cameron & Erin Smith at Eat Real, Stay Sane ($17.00)
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand at Not Just Paleo ($24.00)
- The Eczema Cure by Emily Bartlett at Holistic Squid ($29.95)
DIY Beauty & Skincare
- Beauty’s Dirty Secret: 3 Simple Steps To Super Power Your Skin by Trina Felber at Primal Life Organics ($8.99)
- Discover Your Ingredient Profile by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($19.97)
- DIY Dental Care eCourse by Kari Newsomand Spark Health ($17.00)
- DIY Natural Body: Homemade Beauty Recipes for Natural Hair, Skin, and Body Care. by Matt and Betsy Jabs at DIY Natural ($9.99)
- Find Your Synergistic Skin Combination by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($9.97)
- Fresh Facials & Scrumptious Scrubs by Katie Kimball at Kitchen Stewardship ($9.95)
- Get Glowing by Kari Newsom at Kari Newsome ($13.97)
- The Natural Beauty Course by Becca Piastrelli at The Dabblist ($47.00)
- The Natural Beauty Recipe Book by Stephanie Rose at Garden Therapy ($9.99)
- The No Poo Method by Ashlee Mayer at The Crunchy Moose ($19.99)
Essential Oils & Natural Remedies
- Common Sense Health by Laurie Neverman at Common Sense Homesteading ($4.99)
- Essential Oils for Health & Home by Crystal Brothers at Serving Joyfully ($39.00)
- Essential Oils Revolution 1 by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Herbal Tea Kick-Start Guide by Kami McBride at Living Awareness ($147.00)
- The Hydrosol Quick-Start Guide by Lea Harris at Using EOs Safely ($7.99)
Fitness & Weight Loss
- 6-Week Jumpstart by Cindy Santa Ana at Unlock Better Health ($69.00)
- Startup7: A 7-Routine Mini Course by Bethany Learn at Fit2B ($28.97)
- Nutrition Reset by Dietician Cassie ($49.00)
- Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism by Maria Emmerich at Keto Adapted ($12.99)
- The Knocked-Up Fitness Guide to Pregnancy by Erica Ziel at Knocked-Up Fitness ($29.95)
- The TV Time Action Pack by Jennifer Hoffman at Healthy Moving ($29.97)
- Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol by Nicole Jardim at NicoleJardim.com ($37.00)
- Harness Your Hormones for Effortless Weight Loss by Alisa Vitti at Flo Living ($27.00)
- Healing Hormones by Shiroko Sokitch at Heart to Heart Medical Center ($97.00)
- Natural Hormone Balance Guide for Women by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Perfect Periods by Bridgit Danner at Women’s Wellness Collaborative ($97.00)
Gardening & Homesteading
- Complete Wild Edibles Package by Sergei Boutenko at Sergei Boutenko ($30.00)
- Feeding Your Hens Right by Maat van Uitert at The Frugal Chicken ($107.00)
- Fiercely D.I.Y Guide to Seasonal Living by Kathie N. Lapcevic at Homespun Seasonal Living ($8.50)
- Home Canning with Confidence by Melissa K Norris at MelissaKNorris.com ($67.00)
- Jumpstart Your Urban Farm by Greg Peterson at Urban Farm ($67.00)
- Patio Raptors by Meredith Skyer at ImaginAcres ($9.99)
- Planning & Designing the Family Food Garden + Printable Planner by Isis Loran at Family Food Garden ($12.99)
Gluten- & Grain-Free
- Affordable Gluten-Free Living by Elise New at Frugal Farm Wife ($4.99)
- Brainy Breakfasts by Trisha Gilkerson at Intoxicated on Life ($10.00)
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Breakfasts by Lisa Wells at Cook E at Paleo ($15.00)
- Gluten-Free Party Food by Lindsay Garza at Veggie Balance ($3.00)
- Holiday Cooking: A Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Celebration by Terry Fites, M.D. at Molly Green Magazine ($5.95)
- Mastering the Art of Baking with Coconut Flour by Starlene Stewart at GAPS Diet Journey ($12.00)
- Whole New Mom’s Allergy-Free Meal Plan by Adrienne Urban at Whole New Mom ($14.00)
- A Mother’s Guide to Probiotics by Melanie Christner at Honest Body ($19.00)
- Autism Diet Success Workshop by Julie Matthews at Nourishing Hope ($47.00)
- Crunch by Dr. Orlena Kerek at Snotty Noses ($15.00)
- From the Birthing Tub: 50 Inspiring Stories of Natural Childbirth by Genevieve and the Mama Natural Community ($12.00)
- MamaBaby Birthing 2.0 by Kristen Burgess at NaturalBirthandBabyCare.com ($97.00)
- Why Won’t My Child Eat by Mary Voogt at Just Take a Bite ($9.99)
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger at Mommypotamus ($19.99)
- Everyday Wellness by Nina Nelson at Shalom Mama ($2.99)
- Fresh Start by Kresha Faber at Nourishing Joy ($59.00)
- Health & Wellness Planner by Emily Bredeson at Morning Motivated Mom ($4.00)
- Kinda Crunchy by Tiffany Terczak at Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($15.00)
- The Healthy Home by Erin Odom at Humbled Homemaker ($5.00)
- The Wellness Notebook by Angi Schneider at Schneider Peeps ($9.95)
- Tools for Teaching Toxicity by Lara Adler at LaraAdler.com ($197.00)
- Natural Living for Beginners by Stacy Karen at A Delightful Home ($29.95)
- 3 Phase Paleo by Stacy Toth & Matt McCarry at Paleo Parents ($22.95)
- 50 Paleo Recipes by Rebecca Baron at My Natural Family ($5.99)
- A Month of Meals: Protein Style by Jessica Fisher at Good Cheap Eats ($9.00)
- Easy Paleo Instant Pot Recipes by Dr. Karen Lee at DrKarenSLee.com ($14.99)
- Decadent Paleo Desserts by Hannah Healy at Healy Eats Real ($5.97)
Real Food & Nutrition
- Creating Wealth by Catherine Crow at Butter Nutrition ($22.00)
- Healthy Eating the Happy Gal Way by Jenny Layton at The Happy Gal ($22.99)
- Real Food by Desi Ward at Unconventional Kitchen ($19.99)
- Real Food on a Real Budget by Stephanie Langford at Keeper of the Home ($18.97)
- The Art of the Family Dinner by Beth Ricci at Red and Honey ($12.00)
- The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies by Various Authors ($7.95)
- 3 Ways to Upgrade Your Kombucha Tea by Dave Lindenbaum at Get Kombucha ($47.00)
- Delicious Dessert Thickies by Katherine Kyle at Green Thickies ($16.00)
- E at Right Away Collection by Laura Coppinger at Heavenly Homemakers ($8.00)
- Infused by Carissa Bonham at Creative Green Living ($4.99)
- Living Healthy with Chocolate by Adriana Harlan at Living Healthy with Chocolate ($22.97)
- Nourishing No-Bake Treats by Lindsey Dietz at Today in Dietzville ($7.99)
- Pressure Cooking by Wardee Harmon at Traditional Cooking School ($40.00)
- Quench: Cool Drinks for a Hot Summer by Kimberly Harris at The Nourishing Gourmet ($5.99)
- Skillet Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis at New Leaf Wellness ($3.99)
- Super Simple Smoothies by Kelly Roenicke at The Pretty Bee ($3.99)
- The Renewable Table by Lee Holmes at Supercharged Food ($14.99)