We are nearing the end of our MiM for Moms Giveaway Series, and I am ASTOUNDED by the response we’ve received! It has been a HUGE blessing for me and my family to have a chance to bring these amazing opportunities to so many people thanks to our generous sponsors. (Thank you, sponsors!!!)
This is the fifth (FIFTH!!) week of our giveaway. I can’t even believe it! This week we have an absolutely amazing opportunity for one lucky winner, and I can’t wait to get into all the nitty gritty of what’s coming your way!
But first things first: If you are new to the MiM for Moms Giveaway, welcome! I invite you to head on over to our main giveaway page and check out all the details to see how this all works. When you’re finished, head back here for more information on this week’s prize. 🙂
As you know, we have had SO many amazing sponsors and prizes during our giveaway series, but I’ll be totally honest: NONE of them have had me as excited as this one. Well, I’ve been super excited about all of them, but this is at a whole different level.
Why? Because this week’s prize is for FULL tuition to Ben Robinson’s Bookkeeper Business Blueprint! You read that right. FULL TUITION. That’s $1,197 worth of opportunity we’re giving away!
Let that sink in.
The winner of this week’s giveaway will receive an opportunity to learn a new skill and build their own business from the ground up. If you think you might be interested in becoming a bookkeeper and earning a living from home, this is an opportunity of a lifetime. No exaggeration.
Meet Ben Robinson, owner of Bookkeeper Business Academy and creator of the Bookkeeper Business Blueprint course. Ben is a former CPA firm owner, a published author, and an experienced public accountant who has devoted his life to teaching people the necessary skills to become excellent bookkeepers and how to build their own businesses.
To date, Ben has helped over 1,000 people start their own bookkeeping businesses so they can ditch the 9-to-5 rat race, become their own boss, and work from the comfort of their own home on their own schedule.
I originally knew of Ben through one of my virtual assisting clients who has worked with him in the past. I’ve also had the pleasure of watching some of the training videos that he did with Caitlin Pyle, owner of Proofread Anywhere, when I was a student learning to become a legal transcript proofreader.
I can honestly say that Ben is one of the nicest, most generous people out there. He really does have a passion to share his knowledge to help others create successful businesses, and it really shows in his program.
My husband is currently enrolled in Bookkeeper Business Blueprint, and I’ve been watching his progress to gain some first-hand insight into Ben’s course. As soon as my husband started training, I was immediately impressed with the care and attention Ben has put into creating this course.
Ben’s whole approach to teaching is phenomenal because he addresses the two most prominent success killers when it comes to starting your own business: mindset and motivation. He specifically addresses these two things frequently throughout the course — and for good reason, too.
In my time as an entrepreneur, I have personally seen more budding businesses get sniped of success before they even started because aspiring entrepreneurs simply didn’t believe they could do it. They were too afraid or unmotivated to see that just over the hill of intimidation lies the vast opportunity for success. But most will never get that far because they give way to fear.
This is why Ben takes GREAT care not to just teach his students the skills to do the work as a bookkeeper and to build their business; he also strives to nurture his students’ mindsets and help them identify their motivation. This is invaluable!!
Something he shares early on in his course is:
“Your outer success is 100% dependent on your inner success.”
This is SO true for pretty much everything in life, especially when it comes to building a business. There is nothing more indicative of your success in life than the success you possess inside. Nothing.
In his course, Ben strives to help his students overcome the “can’t” mentality and foster a “can-do” attitude toward their goals to give them the best chance for success. In my mind, this is just as valuable (if not more so) as all the training students receive in bookkeeping and marketing throughout the course.
This is a fantastic work-at-home niche for stay-at-home moms (and dads!) who are good with numbers and need a flexible work-at-home career to accommodate their family’s needs. So if you’re looking for a way to earn some extra cash or replace income from a current job so you can be home with your kiddos, this is a great work-at-home career choice!
Think becoming a bookkeeper is right for you? Keep reading for detailed information on Bookkeeper Business Blueprint and what students get when they enroll.
Bookkeeper Business Blueprint is a multimedia training course created to train up skilled, knowledgeable bookkeepers who own their own business and work from home. The course is separated into two training sections: Business and Marketing and Bookkeeping Knowledge.
Here are the details for each section:
- 10 modules with a total of 65 in-depth video lessons covering all the important skills and knowledge necessary to become a successful bookkeeper.
- Downloadable worksheets, outlines, notes, and/or resources for each lesson.
- Video demonstrations of the taught principles in XERO, a popular accounting program that is widely used in the industry of bookkeeping and finance.
Business and Marketing
- 10 modules with a total of 63 in-depth video lessons designed to give students visual, comprehensive instruction in how to develop a new business and how to market to new clients.
- Downloadable worksheets, outlines, notes, and/or resources for each lesson.
Also included in the course:
- Bonus training section including LinkedIn training videos, interview with Melanie Power, Head of Bookkeeping at XERO (plus access to her in the student Facebook group!), advanced USP training, and more!
- Bonus resources including helpful documents, tools and technology help, XERO certification assistance, IBC membership assistance, and more!
- Weekly live Q&A calls with Ben!
- Exclusive access to the student Facebook group where students can get around-the-clock help and collaborate with other students and professionals as they learn and grow their business.
- SO much more. Seriously. This is a fantastic course with TONS of resources!
If your interest is piqued and you’re thinking about entering to win OR just enrolling, I HIGHLY recommend signing up for Ben’s FREE 3-part training to give you a complete overview of what this course will offer. The free training is very thorough, and is, itself, worth a chunk of change in my opinion. Sign up for this free training here to see if this really is something you’d like to pursue!
BONUS PRIZE FOR THE WINNER!!
The winner of this (and all MiM for Moms giveaways!) will be receiving their very own copy of The Dailygreatness Business Planner, a beautiful planner designed to help you develop a successful business plan for your new work-at-home career. (Only U.S. residents are eligible to win the bonus prize.)
This planner is friggin’ awesome. It is pricey at $44.95, BUT it is absolutely worth it for any aspiring business owner, especially for moms who need extra help keeping her ducks in a row. Click here to get more info on how awesome this planner really is!
- Week-to-a-View Planner
- One Page Business Planner
- Business Vision Planner
- Expansion Strategy Worksheet (new)
- Social Media Content Planner (new)
- Comprehensive Goal Planning System
- Weekly, Quarterly and Yearly Check-Ins
- 90-Day Business Challenges
- Weekly Action Planners
- Inspirational Quotes
- Weekly and Quarterly Goal Planners
- Finance Manager and Budget Worksheets
- Undated, so you can start anytime
- Subscribe to MiM using one of the opt-in forms on this page. Don’t forget to confirm your subscription! A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox after you subscribe. Check your spam folder if it doesn’t show up within 20 minutes. Email me at [email protected] if you have any trouble. 🙂
- Fill out the entry form below. NOTE: I recommend signing in with your name and current email address. This is the information we’ll use to contact you if you win. If you sign in with Facebook, make sure your account is updated with your current contact information. You will NOT receive a confirmation email after filling out the form. 🙂
Earn more entries by coming back and Tweeting about the giveaway from the entry form each day! Good luck!
Curious about becoming an editor for court reporters?
Stay tuned for next week’s prize: enrollment in Internet Scoping School’s Scoping Fundamentals™, an introductory course for Linda Evenson’s Internet Scoping School training program. Come check out my exclusive interview with Linda to find out more about the hidden niche of scoping and how you can make a full-time income from home in this field.
**This post may contain affiliate links whereby I earn a commission if you choose to purchase something through my link. This does not affect the price you pay, and it helps keep MiM available for moms like you. Rest assured that I only ever promote products I truly believe in. For more details, check out our Affiliate Disclosure. Thanks for keeping MiM alive!